Sunday, December 3, 2017

Just got a new computer. Windows 10. So different from my old one. It is taking me forever to get used to everything and to find everything. I haven't had to call them yet but it will be coming. I haven't gotten any pictures downloaded yet. I hope to do that today. Please check back, I'll get the hang of it. I hate to break in a new computer. Or is it breaking me in? Or is it just breaking me period? I will win. Be kind to one another and do not throw computer out the window.

6 comments:

Greta said...

Oh boy do I hear you, Brenda! Just remember--you CAN break it in! We switched to Windows 10 & it's really OK. Hope you can get the pictures downloaded soon! Sending hugs, Greta

Sue - said...

I’m sharing your pain!

Lisa said...

Good luck!! It's always a struggle to break in a new computer!! I have faith in you, Brenda!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda said...

That's what I got, a Windows 10 and it took me a little bit. Wasn't to bad though since I had Windows 7. Still it is a learning curve to them. I'm sure your grandkids will be able to help you out with your new computer too. Congrats on getting a new one Brenda! I know it won't break you as you are tougher than that computer! Hugs, Brenda

cotnob said...

Persevere with Windows 10 Brenda, it is a bit of a struggle to start with but well worth the trouble - I love it now I have got used to it.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sharyn Polesel said...

I hate getting new electronics. It really strains my brain to get everything the way I need it to be. lol My husband and I had Windows 7 and then when Windows 10 came out we upgraded to it. I find it pretty easy to use. Good luck with yours. I hope you get everything working soon.