Saturday, November 18, 2017

I wanted to make a tag for the tagyoureit challenge. This was another perfect stamping day with heavy rain and a wind advisory for high winds. The only problem is the darkness. It was hard to get a good picture because it's so overcast and dark.

I used a black tag, Lawn Fawn wreath die cut from silver glitter paper DCWV and added red Stickles to the wreath. Silver ribbon is from my stash. 

The second tag is a snowman and banner along the bottom from Scrapping For Less Kit. I added a Lawn Fawn hill with Stickles for snow. The tree is Impression Obesstion tree cut from DCWV green glitter paper. 

The third tag is stamped with Memento ink and a Stampin Up stamp and sentiment. The star is gold embossing powder on white cardstock and die cut with Memory Box Star of Wonder small die. 



I don't ususally make tags but I am pleased with these. Be kind to one another.

12 comments:

Darnell said...

You should be very pleased, Brenda! And the recipients will be pleased, too! I love how these beautiful creations show your range of talent: Your black and white glittery tag is elegant, your sweet snowmen tag is whimsical, and your brilliant blue north star tag is very evocative of the Christmas season! Thank you so much for playing at Tag You're It! Stay in and stay safe!! Hugs, Darnell

Cathy said...

Great tags Brenda, quicker to make than cards and just as much fun, Cathy x

Greta said...

Oh for crying out loud, Brenda--you nailed all these tags! I got one whole card made today & decided to try the picture tomorrow hoping for more light. Very dark here due to fog all day, but at least no rain or wind.

Lisa said...

These are all so beautiful!! I love the designs of each one!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Colleen said...

Brenda, you should make tags because these are all fabulous! Just think how surprised your grandkids will be to get your gift with a handmade tag (and have them give it back to you for next year! *wink!)

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Brenda, well done on making some tags very clever work indeedy!!
I love wrath’s and the die is very cute but think the SU Set is wonderful might look around and see if it’s here Downunder atall?
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Try wreaths not wrath’s argh!!! Auto correct...typos etc.

Mia said...

I think you should make more cards, Brenda! All of them are absolutely great! I love the pretty contrasts of the colours on the wreath, the beautiful snowmen on the second one and, of course, the third one is perfect for Christmas! Kisses, my friend.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic tag designs. I think all are so very lovely and well done.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Tags are fun to make, lots of times I embellish a card with the tags....that's fun too. All three tags are really nice.

pam said...

Gorgeous tags you have created Brenda, love the decorations you have used.
Hugs Pam x

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These are all fabulous, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.