Sunday, September 3, 2017

My DIL had a great 50th for my son Friday night. It was at a restaurant and outside so we didn't disturb anyone. It was a great turnout and the weather was perfect. The first picture is my 50 year old son. They provided his sombrero and his gifts included Depends, Prep. H, a walker and so on. It was a hoot. The second picture is my granddaughter, grandson and my younger son. The last picture is the guys Saturday night outside Lucas Oil Stadium before the Purdue game. My two sons are on the left and my two grandsons are on the right. Be kind to one another.




5 comments:

Lisa said...

What fun pictures!! It sounds like a wonderful celebration for your son...maybe not to him getting those gifts, though ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

A belated Happy Birthday to your son. It sounds like you all had a fun time. TFS the photos. xx

Darnell said...

Thank you for sharing the party photos, Brenda! It's a big milestone, that's for sure and everyone looks like they were having a ball! It is my imagination or do those boys look a lot like their father? Hugs, Darnell

alexandra s.m. said...

Happy belated BDay to your dear son!
He looks way to young to be turning 50 and I secretly hope people will think the same about me come January ;o)
Hugs~

Greta said...

Well--I missed some posts, but thank goodness I discovered it. These pictures are so fun, but where's one of the BD boy & his momma?!