Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My next door neighbor's birthday is today so I used one of my backgrounds to cut letters from Altenew's inline alpha dies. I used the Hero Arts flower die and used some DI to splatter the c/s. The pattern paper is from a 6 x 6 pack from MME. I added some gold bling for the flower center. Be kind to one another.

It is my next door neighbor's birthday and I did use everything I told you above, BUT I used one of my backgrounds and cut Altenew's letters on a different card! When it is finished I will post it. Please forgive my "senior moment". This happy birthday is an Avery Elle stamp.

7 comments:

Greta said...

That flower is a beauty, Brenda--really lovely card & bet it brightened your neighbor's day! Hugs, Greta

Sue said...

I really like the die cut letters, Brenda, and the flower is so pretty. The touches of bling add a lovely touch.

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the flower!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mia said...

Brenda, this is a beautiful card. I will be waiting to see your next ones with the pretty backgrounds of your previous post! I am sure that they will turn out great. Kisses, my friend.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful card you made for your friend.

Liz said...

Lovely card, Brenda. I'm sure your next door neighbour was thrilled to receive it. xx

Bonnie said...

Very nice! I'll bet your neighbor was delighted!