Monday, April 10, 2017

I'm thrilled to have the succulents all made for my DIL's for Easter. They are both alike and I hope they like them. This is the first time I've made something other than cards that I really like. I'm in and out quick today as I have lots of running to do. I also have the movie Fences that is due back today and I really want to watch it. The grands and I watched a couple of movies and we didn't get around to that one and that's the one I really wanted to see so I have to fit it in today too. Be kind to one another.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow!! They look absolutely amazing!! So gorgeous!! Enjoy the movie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Your DIL's are going to be thrilled with these darling bowls, Brenda! Your succulents are so beautiful! Glad you & the kids had fun--enjoy your movie today! We used the free week of Netflix to catch up on Longmire which we watched until it left the channel we get. Also got to see The Indianapolis: Men of Courage & another true story I now can't remember--haha! Getting old!

Sue said...

Wow, these look so real, Brenda, just amazing! Wishing you a blessed Easter.