Monday, November 7, 2016

We are going to have a high temp. of 68 today. I am so happy for such lovely weather this late in the year. I hope it continues.  I have gone out once with my new adornments. I went into the grocery store with my little unit and it was fine. The problem is the tube from the machine to me is 7 ft. long. That's so I can move around a room without carrying the unit. But it's easy to trip over it (or roll over it with my desk chair) when walking unless you coil it up. I'm getting there. I've mastered the bed by throwing the tubing over the end of the mattress at the head of the bed. Keeps it out of the way.

This card was made with a snippet of left over paper for the plaid leaves, an emobssing folder for background, some dew drops and a bit of twine for a bow. I clear embossed the sentiment and will enter this at https://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/. Be kind to one another.


10 comments:

Colleen said...

I knew you could masert that thing and learn tricks to keeping it out of your way! Way to go for conquering the world out there...one store at a time! Sweet Brenda this is such a cute card, the plaid leaf is stunning!! You have a great week! I am heading to sunny Arizona tomorrow...so no new posts from me for 9 days...I will definitely have withdrawals!! Heart Hugs, Col

Di said...

Wonderful card Brenda - love the embossing which shows off the plaid leaf perfectly.

Go you with the new piece of 'kit' - I bet, despite having to work around it, you feel loads better!

So lovely to see you in the Playground - Parsnip sends an extra special squishy hug as we missed you!

Hugs

Di xx

Greta said...

Glad you're doing better with the O2 & hope it's making you feel better, too, Brenda! Beautiful Fall card--one of my favorite embossing folders--need to get it out!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Brenda!! I love the beautiful leaves!! The embossing is fabulous!! I'm glad you are getting around better with the tubing!! And I hope it's working and you are feeling much better!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bonnie said...

Pretty plaid leaves and my favorite fall embossing folder! Take care!

Darnell said...

Yay, Brenda, it's election day! Maybe now people WILL go back to being kind to one another! Your plaid leaf with its shadow on that e/f makes for a warm and lovely fall card! I'm glad you are (literally) getting the "hang" of your unit/cord. But do you feel better?, that's the question. I hope so! Now please don't trip and fall!! Love and hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

I love your plaid leaf! So glad you are doing better and able to venture out x

MaryH said...

Glad to hear the new accessories are becoming part of your makeup! Love this stylish CAS. The plaid looks so pretty with the solid behind it, and that gorgeous elegant Embossing. WTGo! TFS & Hugs

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your beautiful embossed background and the plaid leaves...so pretty!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love the combo of the plaid leaf and the embossed background!
I wouldn't have thought about it and it looks beautiful!
Thanks Brenda~