Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The second card of Debby's is the male version. The previous one is the female version. I love having them show male cards. There aren't that many male cards or stamps so I'm always happy when a good one comes along.  I forgot to put the bling on the female card in the picture I posted, but have since added it.



I'm sending this card to http://onlinecardclasses.com/hcw13/class-info/. I should tell you that the branch was done with embossing paste, then sprinkled with embossing powder and heated. I didn't have the silver so I used the embossing tinsel. It is so sparkly. That was my first time with the paste and it is very cool. The reason the embossing tinsel didn't work the other day (are you sitting down?) is that the plastic was still on the bottle. I couldn't get the lid off and I was afraid to keep messing with it. A senior moment for sure!

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, my!!!!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Very spare, minimalist and completely perfect. The perfect clean and simple design!!

Darnell said...

Brenda, I've had such fun catching up with you and seeing all your makes from the classes! Well done!! A++!! Hugs, Darnell

MaryH said...

Well DONE! I've seen the embossing paste used, but never tried it myself. Have some jars of it, a bunch of stencils too. You're much braver than I. This is a lovely, lovely card. And yes, perfect for a masculine card, but I think would work for any one. Very clean design. TFS & Hugs. Happy Thanksgiving.

Pat said...

A lovely stylish card. Clever idea to heat emboss the paste - works really well.
Thank you for your lovely comments.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Just darling!!!!!
love the simplicity of it!!!!!
tfs:)

Diane said...

Very fun card design.

Hugs Diane