Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hope everyone had a safe Halloween without rain and wind. Thank goodness they moved ours a day later. It was chilly but dry. I am so excited that I posted my first card on the CASology site with Darnell's help. She is a treasure to share how to do that. Well, she is a treasure period. I've been back to look at my card on their site three times since I sent it there. It looks so much happier there! I still can't believe it.

That's it for today. Getting ready to shower and wash my hair. I'll share that I use Philosophy bath and shower gel to wash my hair and it has never been in better shape. I don't really think of it as a gel, more the consistency of shampoo, but you will love it. We have to go to our homeowners meeting this afternoon, but I hope to work on a fall card when we get home. Be kind to each other.

2 comments:

Darnell said...

I'm SO excited that my instructions worked! Well done to you for following so well! Your card looks sensational over there in the gallery! (And thank you for the shoutout and sweet words! Your check is in the mail, LOL!) Oh, and great tip on the shower gel, thanks! Hugs, Darnell

MaryH said...

Good for you on posting to the CASology site. That Darnell IS truly a treasure, besides being smart, she's funny too! Well, and gifted creatively as well. (sh...don't tell her I said that!) Everyone in the blogging community has been so supportive & helpful to me, sharing their knowledge & suggestions...it's been a wonderful journey. I'm glad you're finding it so. You'll have to join in at Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground soon. I think you'll like it there. TFS & Hugs